How to Ride an Electric Scooter
At OjO Electric, we pride ourselves on the quality and smoothness of our adult electric scooters. Our OjO scooters are light and ergonomically designed, allowing you to ride them so much easier than other e-scooters or mopeds—while sitting or standing! However, even though it’s not as big as other e-scooters, you won’t lose any of the speed or amenities that you’ll get with a larger scooter. It’s a terrific ride and best of all, it’s not even difficult to learn how to use. If you haven’t ridden an OjO scooter before, we’d like to ease you into this simple process by providing you with some helpful advice on riding your adult electric scooter.
Riding Your Adult Electric Scooter
We’ve simplified the process into a basic list that follows these steps:
- First, you need to make sure that your adult electric scooter is charged. You’ll find the on-board charger at the front of the scooter with a retractable cord. We recommend plugging it in overnight or at least for a few hours.
- After it’s been charged, make sure that your scooter is facing wheels-down on a flat surface. Yes, we know that this is incredibly obvious, but you’d be surprised to hear that this step has been missed before!
- Take your key fob and turn the adult electric scooter on.
- Also, make sure that your kickstand is up. Yes, another no-brainer, but we’re not taking any chances!
- Step on your adult electric scooter with one foot while placing your other foot on the ground to stabilize it. On your right handlebar is the throttle. You’ll want to slowly turn the throttle toward you and kick yourself forward with your foot that’s on the ground.
- You’ll be able to ride it and steer it just like a bicycle, only you won’t have to be constantly pedaling. It comes with three speeds that you can change by using the thumb switch, which is a comfortable distance from your palm. Your adult electric scooter also has powerful front and rear disc brakes that you can activate on the handlebar to keep you safe.
- The final step is simply…enjoy your new OjO scooter!
Contact Your Provider of Adult Electric Scooters!
If you’re interested in purchasing one of our OjO scooters, you can buy an OjO off of our website. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to give us a call at (805) 991-7444 or contact us online. We hope you’ll have a wonderful time riding your new OjO!